- First you need to insert a Content Editor Web Part on your page, anywhere you want to - remember, it will be hidden!
- Click to dit the web part
- Convert the webpart into XHTML on the ribbon, Format text tab, HTML-menu:
- Then in the same menu, click Edit HTML Source
- Insert the following code into the editor:
- Click OK
- In the Web Part properties, set Chrome type to None to hide the webpart on the page.
And that's it. This is of course always removable, simply edit the page again and you will see the hidden web part and be able to close or delete it from the page.